Dark Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for rbg leader(s)

2 posters

Go down

Looking for rbg leader(s) Empty Looking for rbg leader(s)

Post  Lethorius Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:22 pm

So... Currently we have Andiné organizing rbgs 2-3 times a week. I have been told that there's a great deal of interest in a capping team as well. Andiné offered to be in charge of a cap team as well but that makes me slightly worried that she might get a bit drained.. Not to mention that it's a bad idea long term unless she has a geared alt as well. Imagine if she is running a cap team on 1300ish ratings but the main team that she leads is on 1700 ratings. She will be dropping ratings then and might just drag the main team down a bit as well.

My thoughts are, that we could have two people running one team. Let's say we currently have 15-20 players that wishes to do rbgs for ratings. If we have the team running 3-5 times a week there's plenty of possibilities for rotations. When more players start wanting a steady team we can split the team in two. Atm it is not my belief that there's enough people for two individual teams to run unless one is a capping team. That of course could also be a solution. One team for ratings and one for capping.

Anyway, share your thoughts on this please guys. If anyone wish to step up and lead either a rating team or a cap team reply inhere please.
Lethorius
Lethorius
Admin

https://tle-db.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Looking for rbg leader(s) Empty Re: Looking for rbg leader(s)

Post  Tolijo Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:08 pm

I'm happy to try running RBGs. I've never led, but I don't mind stepping up. Having 2 people running makes sense. We can alternate days or something, just to make sure we both get capped.

Tolijo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lethorius Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:01 pm

Sounds good Tolijo Smile

I had a chat with Dixie a few nights ago, before I went into written exam mode. He said he was interested in leading as well. Since I was on my way on a mini-break I asked him to get in touch with Andiné and sort it out. Basicly the same you need to do. Figure out what days you all can run the team and how many times you wish to run pr. week. Interest also has to be there of course. No point in having 4 rbg days if 1 or 2 are cancelled. Having 3 people that can lead is a huge plus for the team imo. The more communication there is the better. Back in s9 we only did rbgs twice pr. week. I lead one day and Maní lead the other day. Worked pretty well for us so I imagine it should work fine for us in TLE.

Ohh and also.. On a completely unrelated topic.. Writing an exam paper sucks! Should be done around tuesday evening, expect to see me online then!
Lethorius
Lethorius
Admin

https://tle-db.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum