Dark Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RBG teams (we got 2 now - maybe 3?)

Go down

The RBG teams (we got 2 now - maybe 3?) Empty The RBG teams (we got 2 now - maybe 3?)

Post  Lethorius Wed May 01, 2013 1:22 am

Hello everyone. I've been working on creating a reliable permanent team that runs twice a week. Apart from the lock, which should be on her way, we got a full team now. We run tuesdays and thursdays from 20-23 server time. I'd like to present the team as it is right now (we need a team name. Any suggestions? Otherwise I will simply pick one to my own liking):

Healers:

Resto shaman - Wya
Disc priest - Kaziq
Resto druid - Ìsidor (Ofte used as sub/rotation player)

Tank:

Brewmaster monk - Dackiechen

Dps'ers:

Shadowpriest – Pharaxina (expect that he will join the guild soon)

Destro lock – (Maní) As mentioned our lock isn’t in WoW yet. So for anywhere between 5-8 weeks we lack a lock. If any locks within the guild want a tryout let me know ASAP. Even if you can only play Tuesday or Thursday but not both. Would rather guild rotate than find another “outsider”.

Frost mage – Err Vounós mage whatever name that one has.

Balance druid – Gromarsh

Subtlety rogue - Díxíe aka Dickie

Frost death knight – Kaenor

It happens that real life sometimes kidnaps our members and we will need subs for this. I hope to be able to rely on guildies to fill the blank spots whenever they appear. I can understand that some people feel “left out”, when a team like this is formed. We have no desire to exclude anyone, but we also wish to push ratings. You cannot push ratings with random setups and no continuity or team synergy. And Tolijo is looking to run a team twice a week as well. Friday and Saturday from 8:30 pm server time to ??. It is my hope that Tolijo can set together a good team consisting mainly of guildies that can push 1800+ as well. Potential enough within the guild if people just commit to the team. Hopefully we can then use each other as subs on the teams, since they run on different days and all are on decent ratings. tolijos team is not full, so it's not like people without a team still dont have a chance to find a team within the guild.

There may be things I’ve forgotten to mention, but do post inhere if you guys have anything to say about all this.

As for the team we’re currently running: We’re performing above expectations atm. Most team members are above 1850 already and the mmr is around 1950. 2 x 5-1 win/loss ratings the last two times we’ve been playing. This allows me to conclude that the setup has great synergy. The reason for the fast progress is amazing communication and great leadership by Pharaxina. Not to mention that the fast switches and the cc has been absolutely epic. So grats to everyone who has taken part so far. We’ve had Skuzzle/Daddycool, Bagoul, Mourngrim and Ghonzo in to help out (as far as I remember, hope I haven’t left anyone out).

Last remark on the rbgs situation is that I hope andiné continues to set up her rbgs on Sundays as well. If she continues to run this just once a week this team is perfect for our casual players and I encourage people to join in and help the team do well as well.

That’s all for now I believe. See ya in-game

/Kaenor

Lethorius
Lethorius
Admin

https://tle-db.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum